Thursday, January 10, 2013

Slim Fast, Low Carb Protein Drink - Food and Nutrition - Lap Band ...

Hi Floridays,

I am such the odd duck when it comes to the band. That is why I have to work harder at this. My calories are too low, my protein not there yet. I can eat most of my food early part of the day, as the day goes on I am too full to put anything in my belly. Thats why as soon as I wake up I eat as much as I can. My band is the opposite as the rest, I get tighter as the day goes on, lose when I am up. (so odd).

Because my calories are low, (800 a day) my surgeon feels a protein drink would be beneficial for me, not only for calories, but for the protein as well. Now that I am exercising more now, I am super low on calories at the end of the day. Its just not enough!??If I can get just one protein drink a day, I will be okay.

I ordered low carb protein bars, i am waiting for them to come in the mail to test them out.

Thank you for the list, I do eat many things on that list, especially eggs I eat egg whites every day. I actually enjoy eating them. See, where most people can't tolerate eggs, I can LOLOL

BTW, my surgeon only wants his patients 'eating' their proteins, not drinking them too! but because I am 'special' we are trying to figure things out to get all my nutrients in.


Source: http://www.lapbandtalk.com/topic/163065-slim-fast-low-carb-protein-drink/

Chuck Hagel ncaa football irs CES russell wilson ray lewis Pokemon

No comments:

Post a Comment