Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New Experience of M-Cafe - OH MY GOOD FOOD


Are you an ice cream or chocolate lovers? If the answer is yes, you have to know about the golden secret of an ice cream and chocolate lovers. It?s M-Caf? guys.You have to know about this amazing caf?. Firstly, I?d like to explain you all about what is M-Caf?.I?d send you to the past two years. It was the time when Magnum launched their first caf? known as Magnum Caf? in 2011.They brought you to the Royal Family sensation. You would be called by ?My Lord and My Lady?with some food named lord and lady. They have been successfully brought a Royal Family experienced to Magnum Caf?. Now, Magnum ice cream has a new innovation of serving Magnum ice cream with more modern, fancy, and sophisticated way. Yeah,that is M-Caf?.
M-Cafe was launched in July, 2012. They called themselves as House of Chocolate since they brought chocolate experience for the pleasure seekers. When I stepped into M-Cafe. Iwas very impressive. I was greeted by Magnum Corner and giant Magnum ice cream in front of cafe. Then I went closer to the inside, I saw 3 dioramas that Magnum had. The first diorama was told about Magnum Gold, a new variant of Magnum. The seconds one was told about the Magnum Creation that you could have it in M-Cafe. And the last one was told about merchandise of Magnum that you could get in Magnum Store. Then I stepped my foot into their kitchen station. It was surrounded by the history?

M-Cafe was launched in July, 2012. They called themselves as House of Chocolate since they brought chocolate experience for the pleasure seekers. When I stepped into M-Cafe. Iwas very impressive. I was greeted by Magnum Corner and giant Magnum ice cream in front of cafe. Then I went closer to the inside, I saw 3 dioramas that Magnum had. The first diorama was told about Magnum Gold, a new variant of Magnum. The secons one was told about the Magnum Creation that you could have it in M-Cafe. And the last one was told about merchandise of Magnum that you could get in Magnum Store. Then I stepped my foot into their kitchen station. It was surrounded by the histrory?

M-Caf? was launched in July, 2012. They called themselves as House of Chocolate since they brought chocolate experienced for the pleasure seekers. When I stepped into M-Caf?, I was very impressive. I was greeted by Magnum Corner and giant Magnum ice cream in front of the caf?. Then I went closer to the inside, I saw 3 dioramas that Magnum had. The first diorama was told about Magnum Gold, a new variant of Magnum.The second one was told about the Magnum Creation that you could have it in M-Caf?. And the last one was told about merchandise of Magnum that you could get in Magnum Store. Then I stepped my foot into their kitchen station. It was surrounded by the history of chocolate and they provided ingredients which is used by M-Caf?.?Then, there were a merchandise store. If you are a big fan of Magnum,you could get the merchandise there. Let?s back to the kitchen station where you could see how to make Magnum Creation. Now, after they launched their new variants, they have 3 dipping.

M-Caf? has a nice atmosphere. It looks from the ambiance they had? which is cozy and comfort to hangout with your college friends on weekdays or it may be with your family on weekend. They have two dining areas, indoor and outdoor.The indoor area is the place where smoking is not allowed.It is an appropriate place to bring the kids. Yet,the outdoor area is the place where smoking is allowed.It is the great place to stay with your friends. In my opinion, the best time to visit M-Caf? is at 4-5pm. You would see how beautiful the sky is and you would see the sunset at 6-7pm, you could also see Monas from here.


As we know, M-Caf? has their speciality in their ice cream. So,M-Caf? will become the dessert place. They have many variants and creations of Magnum. Some of Magnum creations are only available here. Moreover, if you are a big fan of Magnum, I recommend you to visit M-Caf?. They offer wide range of Magnum from Signature Collection, Chocolatier Collection, Waffel and Crepes to Liquid Magnum Dessert are available here. And if you miss Magnum Cafe, you don?t have to be worried because M-Caf? also served some of favorite menus from Magnum Cafe. Don't forget to try their savoury creation from M-Caf?. They have appetizer, pasta, and main course here. They also has great chocolate creation in savoury food they had.

When I visited M-Caf? last week, I ordered some food and drink. ?I ordered Summer Tango as the drink,Calamari Vindaloo and Mini Burger Pas De Trois as the appetizer, Wagyu and Blackribs as the Main Course, and last but not least some signature dish from M-Caf? as the dessert. If you go to M-Caf? you must try De Velvet Seduction and De Rainbow District!


When I visited M-Caf? last week, I ordered some food and drink. I ordered Summer Tangoas the drink. Summer Tango is a combination of almond magnum smoothie blended, fresh mango and dark chocolate chips. It tasted so fresh with a combination of mango, dark chocolate chips and almond magnum. You will get another sensation of magnum ice cream and chocolate. It is great if you have it in the summer day.?

Mini Burger Pas De Trois comes with 3 mini burgers. It is stacked by burger bun, beef burger, caramalized onion and mayonise. It tasted really great, moreover the combination of beef and mayonise are really awesome.